Meditation Camp 1 night 2 days
1 night 2 days , English program, in Natural, Private, and Quiet atmosphere that suitable for Meditation Retreat.
WAT SRISUPHAN CHIANGMAI (THAILAND SILVER TEMPLE)
MONK CHAT AND MEDITION PROGRAM
Three days a week: On every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Register to receive document and clothing for those who are impolite.
- Beginning to chat with monk at 5.30 – 7.20 p.m. and start to practice the basically Concentrate Meditation at 7.30 – 9.00 p.m.
- Please dressing and speak properly to intend the benefits by making merit depending on good deed.
- Please help us to improve by sharing your idea and experience to members of monk chat as well
Special Time : For more 3 persons, Student and travelers on every day.
The Meditation Retreat Schedule
Day 1 :
01.00 p.m. Meet at Monk Chat office, Wat Srisuphan (Silver Temple) to register to take a new white clothes.
02.00 p.m. Introduction to Buddhism
03.00 p.m. Departure to the Meditation Center
04.00 p.m. Meditation practice
06.00 p.m. Dinner
07.00 p.m. Evening chanting and meditation practive
Day 2 :
05.00 a.m. Morning gong
05.30 a.m. Morning chanting and meditation practice
07.00 a.m. Alms offering and breakfast
08.30 a.m. Discussion
10.00 a.m. Break and meditation practice
11.30 a.m. Lunch
01.30 p.m. Meditation practice
03.00 p.m. Group Photo and Return to Wat Srisuphan
Talking is a powerful way to share experiences, to create intimacy and build a connection between people. Many of us find it difficult to talk about our feelings, often because we feel so much shame about what we’ve been through. We are afraid to tell other people what we feel, or what we struggle with. We expect to be rejected of condemned of humiliated.
Share your story with someone today. It takes courage, but we are all human beings who desire acceptance and understanding. All you have to lose is shame and fear.
Monk Chat & Meditation Program (English Program)
- Not more than 12 people per 1 time
- Lecture and guide in English
- Prepare 1 set of white dressing
- All digital media devices are not allow to take in except personal medicine or pocket.
- Program time is 2 days and 1 night.
May 2016 Meditation Retreat Programs
Generation 1: 8 – 9 June 2016
Generation 2: 10 – 11 June 2016
Generation 3: 12 – 13 June 2016
Generation 4: 14 – 15 June 2016
Generation 5: 16 – 17 June 2016
Generation 6: 18 – 19 June 2016
Generation 7: 20 – 21 June 2016
Generation 8: 22 – 23 June 2016
Generation 9: 24 – 25 June 2016
Generation 10: 26 – 27 June 2016
Generation 11: 28 – 29 June 2016
More information please contact or book a course at
- Silver Temple Foundation:STF,Wat Srisuphan’s Information Office
- Mr. Sawan Kwanthaisong
Mobile : 089-4322495 Office : 053- 273919
Committee / Public relations
- Mr. Sudkhed Kheo-u-rai
Mobile : 093-8629401
Office : 053-273919
Committee / Foundation Secretary
E-mail : Sudkhed2@gmail.com